|Moonbeam Jerry Brown - Fighting for illegals, not American citizens.|
Democrat Governor Brown: 'Unemployed American citizens can go to Hell.'
- Democrats insist illegal aliens MUST be protected while millions of American citizens and their children go unemployed.
- And idiot, mouth-breathing unemployed Americans of all skin colors and ethnic groups line up to vote for the very Socialist Democrats who just fucked them over.
In an interview with KGO-AM radio host Ron Owens, Comrade Governor Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown of the People's Republic said illegal aliens play an important role in our economy.
Said Comrade Brown: "If 2,000,000 undocumented (illegal) people were rounded up tomorrow and put on buses and sent to the foreign countries from which they came, there would be a massive drop in economic activity. . . . Most of them are doing a hell of a lot of work."
The Big Lie - If you tell a big lie often enough the millions of simple minded voters (mostly Democrats) will believe it.
First of all, all the illegal aliens would not leave California in one day. The change would be a gradual one.
Second, the illegals leaving would cause an economic boom!
- Every working illegal alien that leaves California would create a job opening for American citizens of Black, Hispanic, Asian or European heritage. Unemployment would drop like a rock.
- Many jobs that employ illegals pay under the table. Those jobs would still need to be done. These new legal on-the-books jobs would flood the empty state treasury with new tax money.
- As illegals leave the hundreds of millions the government spends on "free" education, "free" welfare, "free" food, "free" rent and "free" medical care would end.
There is one draw back to illegals leaving California. Those American citizens with brand new jobs and increased wealth might not look to a Socialist Democratic Party as their father and provider.
Those newly employed voters might even start to think for themselves. . . . and that is why Democrats will protect and defend every illegal in California and the nation.