- Democrat State Senate candidate Sandra Fluke wants to teach young skulls full of mush the much needed job "skill" of being a Community Organizer.
- In typical Fluke-like leech fashion, she wants the schools attend to pay for it.
Via Stand With Sandra (campaign website):
Sandra Fluke’s career has been about standing up for the public interest and fighting for social justice. She is determined to continue this work in the California State Senate, and you can help!
We’re excited to launch the 2014 Organizing Fellows program and have the opportunity to train the next generation of organizers who share her passion for fighting the good fight.
The Stand With Sandra organizing fellowship will begin in April and run through the first week of June 2014. Based in Los Angeles, fellows should expect to gain hands-on campaign experience while working in a fast-paced environment on one of the most exciting races in Southern California.
As a fellow, you will:
- Strengthen your leadership abilities
- Develop relationships with supporters in communities across the district
- Learn skills in community organizing, grassroots outreach, and issue advocacy
This program is designed to give you real world organizing experience that will have a concrete impact on this election and beyond. No prior campaign experience is necessary.
Fellows must be able to commit to a half day of training on Sunday May 4th and at least 10 hours per week.
We strongly encourage applicants to apply for class credit and school stipend programs, and will work with you to ensure you have what you need in that process. To apply, just fill out the questions below.